Thursday, February 25, 2010

Obama and Democrats Want to Take Away Our Liberties

With the "Health-Care Summit" on tv today, we are supposed to have our elected leaders compromise to save the health care system--but at what cost. I'm not talking about the $1,000,000,000,000.00 price tag that will add something like another $40,000.00 dollars of debt to every man, woman, and child in the country. The price I mean is the taking away of our liberty to choose--that's right you pro-choicer folks out there! I should be able to choose whether I want to have health insurance or not. But you may say--"We have to buy car insurance if we own a car." True, but I can choose to not own a car and therefore not be required to purchase insurance. By requiring me to buy health insurance the Democrats are saying if you breathe you pay. The only way to opt out of their "health care plan" is to die. But then again, they will be providing "death panels" to help me out in that department.

No comments: